Options for accessing materials:
• without registration - part of materials accessible, no posting comments;
• with registration without pay - part of materials accessible, commenting possible;
• subscription - all materials accessible, except for special web courses;
• education - web courses and special course sections accessible.
English-language materials are all translations done by volunteers with a different level of English and translation experience. All materials are presented ‘as is’ and may or may not be revised or edited in the future.
Telekinesis at the Institute of Biosensory Psychology
This program about the Institute of Biosensory Psychology was first aired on Russian television in 2008 (REN TV, St. Petersburg). The short video clip shown here with English overdubbing was first seen by us on YouTube, posted by the user Millineum20087731. We are unaware of the source of this video, but it DOES CONTAIN SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION, namely:
- The name of the founder of the Institute of Biosensory Psychology is VLADIMIR Tonkov (not VIKTOR).
- We are unaware of why the English voiceover uses the word ‘TELEPORTATION’ when it should be ‘TELEKINESIS’.
That said, we thank Millineum20087731 and the people who produced the English version. If you have information about how this came to be or who the producers are, please contact us.
Video Downloads (zip, 3,9 Mb)